10.01.2010

Clashing Fashions

Loooove this outfit. It's comfy but cute at the same time, I think. What really seems to be in this fall is putting completely different patterns with each other, therefore I have this floral patter with the stripes. I think it actually looks really good. Haha and I know I already wore this cardigan a few days ago but I just LOVE it. So there. :) Oh and I think it's a lot of fun to mix scarves and necklaces together to get more accessories. I did it two days ago on this post. There's just something about it that I really like.
Cardigan: Forever 21
Black Shirt: Down East Basics
Jeans: American Eagle
Scarf: Old Navy
Necklace: Mall kiosk
Shoes: Walmart

1 comment:

  1. So cute... I love the huge layering trend going on lately :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...