10.02.2010

Home=Happiness

I love my family. Oh so much. And general conference. Go to lds.org if you want to watch it for free. They have live video and audio streams! It was sooooooo good.

I had a cheap outfit on today. I got the shirt for $0.49 at Ross (I didn't even know they priced shirts that low!) and the shoes at Payless for $3. These shorts were made from old pants that I used to have. It's kind of a simple outfit, but I still felt very cute in it and it was comfortable to watch conference in. I think that's all...2 days to my birthday on Monday!! Oh ya, I got some really cute skirts at Target today! I can't wait to wear them! And seriously, I really do love it here. I so wish I didn't have to go back to college so soon. :(

Shirt: Ross

Shorts: Mudd (made from pants)

Sandals: Payless

Necklace: Forever 21

Bag: Target
Photos taken by my sister Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...