I had a cheap outfit on today. I got the shirt for $0.49 at Ross (I didn't even know they priced shirts that low!) and the shoes at Payless for $3. These shorts were made from old pants that I used to have. It's kind of a simple outfit, but I still felt very cute in it and it was comfortable to watch conference in. I think that's all...2 days to my birthday on Monday!! Oh ya, I got some really cute skirts at Target today! I can't wait to wear them! And seriously, I really do love it here. I so wish I didn't have to go back to college so soon. :(
Shirt: Ross
Shorts: Mudd (made from pants)
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Target
Photos taken by my sister Carina
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!