10.06.2010

Another Birthday Has Come and Gone

Wow, life has been CRAZY the past two weeks. I've been so super stressed, I've hung out with friends a TON, and my birthday happened!! Here are lots and lots of pictures from my fabulous birthday weekend.

Jenna and I threw a double birthday party! It was fun..although it was mostly her friends that came. But ya it was a blast just to celebrate and be with lots of people. After the party that night we went to my friend Jake's house with the group (Me, Jen, Em, Miranda, Mike, Jake, and Court) to see Prince of Persia. I kept falling asleep on parts, not because it was a bad movie, but because I was SO tired. I feel like I didn't get a ton of sleep last week. :( Oh well.


The bookstore did a ladies night where there were lots of authors, drawings, and Jericho Road came! My family came and met me here to pick me up and take me home (finally!). This is Jen and I with Jericho Road.
For my birthday dinner, we went to Brick Oven. It was delish. I looooove pizza. :)



On Saturday and Sunday I watched General Conference with my family, which was so great. Serioulsy I wish we could have had like a week of conference because I feel like it went by so fast! Carina was kind enough to take my outfit pictures for me and then we also just got some other fun sister pictures. Oh how I love my sisters! They are my best friends ever. :)


Me and my best friend in the whole wide world. I miss her. :(





Sunday we celebrated my 19th birthday! It was super fun. I got many presents and there were lots of relatives there to help celebrate. I felt sooooo loved which definitely helped because I've been feeling really alone during these past weeks at college. It's getting better though. :) This is me, my sibs, and cousins with all my many presents. People really must love me if I got this many haha!


A CARRIE UNDERWOOD PILLOW!!!!! Best present of all by far. :)

Other presents I got:
  • lots of super cute clothes (which you can see being worn here)
  • $$$$
  • The cutest boots ever
  • A Carrie Underwood poster
  • two barbies (a ballerina and Mulan)
  • ballet silly bands (see a picture here)
  • Gum
  • Lotion
  • a cute cup and mug set with a 'K' on it
  • a New York calendar
  • Jewelry
  • a Piggy Bank
  • Scarves

I told my mom I wanted either a Carrie Underwood or a ballerina cake so she got a ballerina barbie and put a picture of Carrie Underwood's face on it! It was pretty funny. And also a very yummy cake.
This is crazy me with all my Carrie Underwood stuff--my shirt from Stadium of Fire, my new poster, my awesome pillow, and I was even listening to Carrie Underwood music as this was being taken. Ha! I love it.

This is a picture of me and my awesome roommate Megan! I seriously love her. And I thought this picture was funny. We went out to Wendy's for dinner on my birthday...yum! Also, I went shopping at Pac Sun with Jen, Em, and Miranda and had SubZero ice cream (which is absolutely delish!).
Yeah. It was a pretty good birthday. I'm 19 now. Sweet... :)

Other fun things happening in my life right now:
  • Still haven't been asked out on a date this year (now I'm trying to see how long I can go ha)
  • I won a bag designing contest on Define My Style! So now I get to design my own bag and get it made for free. Cool, huh?
  • I'm seriously thinking of changing my major from English to Family Life. Wow, I never thought in a million years that this would happen and right now I'm really confused about it. So we'll see what happens.
  • I've been hanging out with the same group of people (Jen, Em, Miranda, Mike, Jake, and occasionally Court and Jesse) for a while. Last week we hung out like every night and it was super fun.
  • Me, Chelsey, and Kelly are throwing a triple birthday party this Friday! It'll be super fun. (I know, 2 birthday parties. But it's not my fault! If it had just been me I probably wouldn't have had a party at all haha)
  • Next week at Enrichment I have to present my fashion blog and help organize a fashion show! I'm so super nervous but it should be fun. This is what I get for having my roommate as the relief society president...
  • I'm reading the Hunger Games series which is SO GOOD. Read it if you haven't already. I don't care how old you are. Read it!!
  • Glee is great. So wonderful. The end.
So I decided that I will just update this blog every Wednesday and maybe other days too if I feel like it. But I want to make sure I post at least once a week, so expect posts on Wednesdays! But that's all in my life for now..so I will be sure to post later!

Also, I would still like to add that like before that "some people" really are just the biggest jerks in the world. Honestly. People need to grow up and stop being mean to other people who did nothing mean to them. :( That's all now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun birthday. It was great to celebrate here with you. You have so much going in your life enjoy it!!! And good luck with all of the decisions you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I so, so, so, so, so, so, so, wish I was there to celebrate with you! I love you, K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! I wish I could have come to your party last week, but I was so busy and ended up taking a test that night! :( I'm glad you had fun though and got to go home! I don't go home til thanksgiving... But good friends makes the time fly by!

    Did you really win a design contest? That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...