10. Became obsessed with making movies and made movies for weddings, trips, and other fun stuff.
9. Went to the Taylor Swift concert, met Taylor's mom, and went from nosebleed seats to the pit.
8. Planned and went to bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings in May for Kelsey and Talya, two of my best friends and roommates.
7. Took a road trip to California with my roommates Katie, Heidi, and Meghan and a trip to Moab with my family at the beginning of July (still haven't blogged about that)
6. Took a trip to Boston and New York at the beginning of December (yet to be blogged about)
5. Lost the best roommates I ever had (because they graduated, moved away, or got married), but got some new great ones.
4. Got my current job at the daycare, which I love.
3. Shared my eating disorder story on my blog, which was one of the scariest, yet most fulfilling things I have ever done. I still can't believe I did that. :)
2. Took a break from school, which caused a crazy and intense year for me filled with a lot of changes. But I found out that not being in school was exactly was I needed, and I also realized that it's okay to follow my own time table and not everyone else's.
1. Designed my first collection and did my first fashion show at BYU in February. Best, happiest, and funnest day of my life thus far!
Yep. Crazy year. And definitely one of the best! I learned that you really can never know what life will throw at you. You can plan as much as you want, but sometimes plans just don't go quite how we want them too. And I also learned that that's totally okay. Because God often has better plans in store for us. :)
Happy new year! I can't wait to see what 2014 brings for us all.