10.25.2010

Raindrops






Don't you just LOVE these rainboots?! I know I do. :) I got them over the summer knowing I'd need them this year and I'm so very glad I got them. They are a must have item for rainy days. I also really love this rain coat. It actually used to be my mom's and I've always been jealous of her for it and this year she finally let me have it! I was so happy.

Work was absolutely wonderful today. I have the best job ever (I work in the Women's clothing section of the BYU Bookstore in case you didn't know). Today my boss had me help her pick out the clothes we're gonna sell for spring! I just got to pick my favorites from the rack and those are the ones we ordered. I also got to pick the colors for the for shirts that came in a lot of different colors. It was so much fun! I felt like I was shopping. My boss and the vendor said I have a really good eye for that kind of stuff. It made me feel so good. The best part about all of this will be seeing all those clothes come springtime and see people buying them on the racks. In a way, this means that I will have an influence on many BYU students' wardrobes...crazy, huh? I'm so glad work is going well..it seems to be the only thing that is right now haha. This job is seriously such a blessing in my life and I want to work there for as long as I can. :)

Raincoat: Hand me down from my mom

Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted)

Pants: Ross

Scarf: Rue 21

Rain Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...