10.19.2010

Faking It

They say to fake it until you make it. So I'm faking happiness in these pictures and faking my model attitude in them ha. It actually was fun to take these pictures, but it was still another day that I just wished I was wearing sweats. But I made a promise to you, and more importantly to myself to post today and to look cute regardless of my mood. I don't want to give up on this blog just because I'm going through a hard time in life. It's one of the only good things I have right now. This and dance. I danced yesterday again and it was absolutely wonderful. Today I went to jazz class and hip hop club and it felt so good to dance. I'm definitely gonna be dancing every day again. :) Anyways, this outfit kind of makes me think of the current menswear trend going on right now. And I just love my boots. :) Except I think they hurt sometimes and my feet hurt a little afterward. But they are so worth it. Every single step.
Thankfully I have wonderful friends here. I'm at my old roommates Hollie and Christine's apartment right now and I was here yesterday too. I'm barely at my apartment anymore and sadly, I'd rather not be there. It doesn't really feel like home to me that much. I like to hang out in the dance building because it's filled with music and dancers and that is what home is to me. And no one there hates me or doesn't want me there. Anyways, I don't know what I'd do without Hollie and Christine. And Chelsey (I went to her apt yesterday too). I have the best friends in the world.
Shirt: Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Pants: Ross
Boots: Gifted
Belt: Amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. You are a pretty good faker cause you look like you are having fun! Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it is to not want to be at your apartment. I did that all last year. You can do it Kailee!!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...