10.07.2010

Forever Plaid

I vote it's time for the rain to go away! It's rained every single day this week and I would just love some sunshine. But at least it gave me a good excuse to wear this awesome rain jacket. I don't wear it very often but it's a pretty good one. Sadly, it seems like I always wear these shoes in the rain and they never fare well. The tops always get wet somehow and then it kind of looks funny, as you can see in the shoe picture above. They're actually supposed to look like they do in this post. Oh well...the outfit still looks pretty good anyways. :)
Jacket: Forever 21
White Shirt: Down East Basics
Jeans: Ross
Shoes: Walmart
Oh and be sure to check my new gallery and link tabs at the top of my blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...