10.06.2010

Je Suis un Caméléon





My roommate, Megan, and I came up with this title together. It's in french to go along with the word on the shirt, and it means "I'm a chameleon" because this is the perfect outfit for anything! It's casual, I can wear it to school, go shopping with friends in it, or even go to church in it. And it's just super cute. :) Pretty much all this stuff was new except for the cardigan. I love new clothes! They make me so happy!!

Shirt: Pac Sun

Cardigan: Thrifted

Skirt: Target

Belt: Pac Sun

Boots: Gifted from my mom

2 comments:

  1. OK... SO CUTE!!! I love this outfit a lot. I really love high-waisted skirts. Dang, you make me want to go shopping and get some new exciting clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute outfit! it looks really really good on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...