10.17.2010

Autumn Lovin'

Wow, Autumn in Provo is SO pretty. I was with a friend today and we were both just commenting on how much we love the colors at this time of year. All the reds, oranges, greens, and yellows are so vibrant and look so beautiful. We just have to enjoy it because winter will be here in like 3 weeks...the joys of Utah weather. :/
So this skirt...I got it at a grocery store! For $3! It was just on one of those random clothes racks that they sometimes have in grocery stores. It actually seems pretty durable and well made. It was little big, but there's an elastic to tie it, so I'm not complaining. Any cute skirt, and a cheap one for that matter, is good with me! I feel like I wear skirts more than pants, so they're more worth it to me to buy.
Jacket: Gifted from my mom
Pink Shirt: Down East Basics:
Skirt: Buy Low supermarket
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Target
Headband: BYU Campus Craft and Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...