10.03.2010

Early Birthday Celebration

Second day of general conference and my family birthday celebration! Today is definitely a happy day. :) My nearby relatives are all coming over and then we get to open presents and eat cake. My mom asked me what kind of cake I wanted and I said I wanted a chocolate cake with white frosting. On top I said I either want something Carrie Underwood or ballet. But I told her to surprise me. :) OH, and I get to watch conference. What could be better?!
I don't wear this shirt-dress very often, but I have to say that I really like it with this gray cardigan a lot better. The cardigan is definitely becoming one of my new favorites...
Shirt-Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Forever 21
Pants: Ross
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Oh and shout out to my great friend Chelsey whose birthday is today and is also turning 19. Love you Chels, and happy birthday! :)
Photos taken by my sister Carina

4 comments:

  1. Super cutie! Happy birthday girly! Can't believe how old you're gettin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...just found your blog....super cute outfit...Im a lover of F21 too.....:)


    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happppppy Happppy Birthday!!!! You should have birthday month!!! And treat yourself everyday!!! hahah!!! hope your cake was amazing!!!!! Love your look you look sooooo fabulous!!!!!!
    Big kisses,
    Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit for a gorgeous birthday girl! love it

    ps thanks for the shoutout ;p

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...