10.14.2010

Flowers and Sunshine Brighten my Day

I liked this outfit because it was comfy, cute, and fun. I had fun combining the stripes and flowers and then bringing it all together with this classic denim jacket. The owl necklace was a nice touch as well.
I officially decided..I'm changing my major! I'm changing it from English to.....Family and Consumer Science Education! I'm so excited for this major. It combines interior design, cooking, child care, sewing, and finances all into one major. I think it is perfect for my interests and it will make me so happy! I can't wait to get started on the classes for this major next semester. For now though, I have to stay with my four English classes... :P At least I have jazz class--I love that class. We're learning a whole dance routine right now to "Jump" by Van Halen and it's super fun.
Dress: Kohl's
Striped Shirt: Walmart
Jacket: Thrifted
Shoes: Walmart
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...