10.22.2010

"Stop This Train"





I've been listening to the song, "Stop This Train" by John Mayer on repeat all day pretty much. It's a really really great song. Go listen to it here. I just think it describes my life right now. I feel like everything is going by so fast and I just want it all to go back the way it was. But no matter what I do it's not gonna stop and eventually I'll be happy it didn't. But right now, I just wish I could stop the train...

This outfit was perfect today because it was warm enough for fall but not too hot for fall either. I just love this trench too. :) Anyways that's all for today.. :/

Trench Coat: Bukoos

Jeans: Ross

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...