10.27.2010

Speak Now!







So...have any of you heard the new Taylor Swift album, "Speak Now"? Oh my goodness. I love it!!! If you want to buy it, you can get all the mp3s on amazon.com for $4! Go buy it..the songs are wonderful! I haven't even listened to them all yet, but Taylor never ceases to make me proud. :)

In other news, it snowed lots last night. So half our power was out this morning and snow was on the trees. It looked absolutely beautiful and it wasn't too cold. The snow melted a few hours later though. :(



I'm loving my rainboots. :) Ok and let's face it, I just love boots! Wearing them with a dress made me happy. They were good for today too because the ground was all wet from the snow. I liked my outfit today because it was fun and comfy and cute! Well..I have to go now to class...don't forget to follow me and like the page on facebook!! Thanks :)

Dress: Kohls

Jacket: Gap (thrifted)

Pink Tee: Down East Basics

Boots: Target

2 comments:

  1. I love the new Taylor Swift album!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you MUST be a Utah girl, I would've FROZEN today in that outfit, bare legs and all! I was wearing a heavy coat, thick jeans and boots and I was shivering all day!

    But it definitely looks cute! I need to learn how to look cute in the winter because I generally just give up on life when its cold.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...