10.14.2010

I'm Obsessed

Obviously I'm obsessed with purple and plaid...or purple plaid!! Haha it's funny how much I have of it because I didn't even realize it (take a look here and here for other purple plaid days).
Can I just say that I LOVE my job?! In case you didn't know, I work in the Women's clothing section of the BYU Bookstore. Today we got so many new clothes and I just wanted to own them all! I had a crazy fun day organizing all the new hats, scarfs, shirts, and jackets that we got..and I didn't even get done! It was just so fun and honestly I probably would have done it all for free just because I loved it. :) Probably one of the best parts of working in women's clothing is that since I obviously can't buy all the clothes, I can at least make it look cute by dressing the mannequins or the walls with whatever clothes I want all the time. It's great.
Shirt: Gifted from my mom
Pants: Ross
Pink Undershirt: Down East Basics
Shoes: Forever Young Shoes
Necklace: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. How do you capture those jumping pictures???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good/cute in plaid. ;)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...