10.26.2010

Slouchy Shirt and Snow








Halloween hasn't even come yet and the first snow has already arrived! I have to say that I'm not very excited about this and I don't think of my other Provo friends are either...not that we can really do anything to change it. :P But me being dumb and not looking at the weather today, I wore way too warm of clothes. Luckily I had a pea coat and some extra shoes for hip hop club with me. So I think when I walk home today (I'm still on campus), I'll roll down my pants, switch shoes and throw on the coat. And possibly pull out the umbrella!

Oh and in case you didn't see...this blog is on facebook! That's right, you can "like" An Outfit a Day Keeps the Fashion Police Away, something I would strongly advise you to do. ;) It's so easy, just click the little "like"  button on the sidebar on my blog or go to this link to get to the facebook page. I'll be posting my daily outfits on there as well so be sure to check the page often as it will be updated almost every day!

Shirt: Ross

Belt: Amazon.com

Pants: Ross

Sandals: Target

White Flower: Cut from a fake flower bouquet

1 comment:

  1. I like the snow! :) But I also like reading your blog(s)!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...