10.21.2010

Negative One Equals One Hundred

Today, I realized that in losing one friend, I gained so many more. Things haven't really been going the way I wish they were right now--in anything. But there is one thing that I am extremely grateful for and that is all my wonderful friends. I didn't realize how many people were there for me. And in that way, negative one equals one hundred. I say that's a pretty good trade, right? :)
Speaking of friends, I borrowed this fun pink shirt from one of my best friends, Hollie. So the outfit kind of formed around the shirt. I liked it because it's such a fun color and so feminine. I feel so cute and girly in it, and I think it made a pretty great outfit!!
Pink Tank: Borrowed from Hollie
Striped Shirt: Walmart
Cardigan: Forever 21
Pants: Ross
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...