10.24.2010

Not Enough Time!





I had to take these pictures really quick because I'm busy doing homework today. And..I have to admit, that I changed after church because it's been raining ALL day and this is not ideal rain weather clothing. I love the blazer though! I think it was a nice classic touch. I'll be honest, it wasn't one of my favorite outfits, but I still felt cute in it, so that was good enough for today. My weekend was pretty good...I still am kinda down because I feel like everything has gone absolutely wrong but it'll get better..I hope. ;) Have a great Sunday!

Blazer: Thrifted

Pink Shirt: Old Navy

Skirt: Target

Necklace: Forever 21

Belt: Amazon.com

Shoes: Hand me down from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...