10.30.2010

Saturdays...




I wore this outfit to work today. This sweatshirt is one of my favorites just because it's really fun and bright, as well as ultra-comfy. It was a good Saturday outfit and a good work outfit. Cuz I felt like I could be lazy in this (for Saturday) and at work I move around a lot and am always up and down so it's a good comfy outfit to move around in. Unfortunately, the weather decided to sporadically change and it was raining on the way home. So my shoes got wet, but I had a cute beanie with me and put my hood on so I stayed dry..even if I did look a little silly. ;)

Sweatshirt: Forever 21

Pink Tee: Down East Basics

Pants: Ross

Shoes: Walmart

Purse: Pac Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...