10.17.2010

Let's Play a Game of TAG!

Yep, two posts in one day!! :) My wonderful friend Candace tagged me and gave me 8 questions to answer. So now I have to answer the questions, make up 8 new ones and tag 8 more people. Sounds fun!

1. What would your perfect day be like?
I would get up, plan and wear the cutest outfit ever, all my classes would be canceled, theboy I like would ask me to go on the most romantic date that weekend, the people who hateme would suddenly be nice and love me again, my family would come visit me and that night we would go to a Carrie Underwood concert where she'd perform every single one of her songs, I'd have front row and center seats, and then I would get to meet her after for a few hours where we'd exchange numbers and become best friends and hang out all the time after that. Now THAT would be the ultimate best day!!!

2. What is your favorite reality tv show?
American Idol...duh, Carrie Underwood came from it! ;) I think it's starting to go downhill a little but I still love it because the people are so talented and it's fun to watch them sing the songs and hear what the judges have to say about it.

3. If you could go back and give advice to your 16 year old self, what would it be?
I would tell myself that high school really doesn't matter and that even though it doesn't seem like it, everyone is insecure and worrying about what people think. And that in a few years, you won't ever see those people again and they won't even matter. Find out who you are, what you want to do in life, and who you want to be. If I had known that and seen that then I'd be worlds ahead of so many people in college already right now.

4. Post one of your favorite pictures and WHY is it your favorite?
I must sound obsessed with my little sister, but this really is one of my favorite pictures. It just makes me so happy because Gracie really is my best friend (see below question for explanation). I love this little girl more than life itself. Oh goodness.


5. What is one thing that always makes you smile?
My little sister, Gracie, will always make me smile. I absolutely love her. She's almost always happy, she has the most adorable smile, we play barbies and read books together, and we love to take pictures, especially funny face ones. She's my best friend in the whole world and ALWAYS will be. :) Oh, and Carrie Underwood will always make me smile too for sure! :)

6. What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
Probably the day I got accepted to BYU was one of the happiest moments of my life. I've always wanted to go here since I was born practically and I worked so hard towards it up to that point. It made everything worth it. I just need to remember that now because sometimes I really take being here for granted so much. But I'm grateful to be here. BYU is absolutely amazing and I wouldn't want to be at any other school in the world.

7. What is one of the saddest or most heartbreaking moments of your life so far?
When a girl who I thought was one of my best friends just stopped talking to me and has been hating me for a reason that I don't know why. It hurts because I feel like I did nothing wrong. It is so hard to feel hate towards you for no reason. :(

8. What's your wish list for Santa this year?
So far...all I know is that I want a sewing machine and a lot of clothes! I don't even really know how to sew, but now that I'm changing my major I'm going to have to learn anyways. And I would like to be able to design clothes and make them as well.

Thanks Candace...I loved those questions and they were fun to answer!! :)

My questions to ask:
1. If you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?
2. Do you/did you sleep with a stuffed animal and what is it?
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
4. What is one thing in your life you regret doing or not doing?
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
6. What is your most embarrassing moments?
7. If you could change your name to something else, what would it be?
8. What is one of your greatest accomplishments in life?

And I tag....
1. Chelsey
2. Li
3. Zildy
4. Michelle
5. Amy
6. Ruth
7. Jenna
8. Katri

Have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. ahh! Amy as in ME?!! I am so honored! Never have I been tagged before! I will do my best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me! I am asking for a sewing machine TOO! how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...