2.10.2011

Well...Hi

Ummm...I really don't know what to say? I wore this cardigan all day with the outfit except I wish it was summer instead of winter so that I didn't have to. Because isn't this the prettiest shirt ever? It's perfect by itself I think. I cannot wait for summer to be able to wear it so pretty like this with shorts. I really do love it. A lot.

Ya know? I kind of stink at blogging sometimes. In the fact that I get a little behind. But I would like to thank Katri, Brittney, and Nicole for all giving me the stylish blogger award! Seriously, I'm so honored by all of them, it's wonderful :)
Since I've been given the award, I have to say 7 things about myself...

1. I hate vegetables. Hate 'em. All of them. And also I don't like mayonnaise, mustard, or ketchup. I was the child who would sit at the table for an hour after everyone was done with vegetables still on my plate. Yeah.. Now you all know why I love college. Away from home=no torture (aka veggies) Just kidding! I love home!

2. I'm obsessed with Carrie Underwood. And if you didn't know that, you do now and we can be friends. Mention Carrie Underwood and I get ridiculously happy. You should have seen my smile and heard my screams when her 3rd album, Play On came out. Obsessed. Also I know all the lyrics and have every song. So in my itunes when I click on a Carrie Underwood song and on the right side it's supposed to give me more suggestions? Well the right side is blank, because I have every song. :) Oh and hey! I happen to be wearing a Carrie Underwood shirt now! Seriously ha.

3. I skipped 1st grade. And I'm a senior in credits. 19 years old and a senior (soon to be a super). I was a good reader because my dad taught me when I was young and I was smart and passed some tests and went to 2nd grade for half the day and 1st grade for the other half. Eventually I transitioned and went to 2nd grade all day. So really I went to 1st and 2nd grade in the same year. But that gets way too confusing for people so I say I skipped a grade. And I got my Associates degree in high school. It's all really really confusing to explain to people because technically I should be a freshman right now, which is really weird.

4. I collect barbies. I just started this last year and I have 11. Troy, Gabriella, and Sharpay from High School Musical; Belle, Ariel, Mulan, and Aladdin (I know I need Jasmine!); a barbie I got in Guatemala; a ballet barbie; the Generation of Dreams barbie (favorite one by far); and a holiday barbie. They just make me so happy! I collect ones that kind of go along with my interests. Like I love HSM, Disney, ballet, etc...

5. I'm kind of a huge nerd. I like all fashion-y and girly girl but I definitely have a nerd side. I got really good grades in high school and I was always the teacher's favorite. I'm really good at math and I was the girl who would take a book everywhere and read everywhere. I'm still that girl I think. And I wore glasses up until 8th grade. Thank goodness for contacts!

6. I'm not a cat lover. At all. They scare me to death. Actually most pets do. Dogs lick too much but the cute ones are okay. I wouldn't mind NOT having a pet when I have my own family. Just sayin'.

7. When I was little, I wanted to be first woman president. I even got a t-shirt in Washington D.C. one time that said future president. That dream died when one day a girl proudly told me she was older therefore she could run before me and would be able to be the first woman president instead of me. Dang. I was so gullible. Wait was? Still am haha.

And now....I give the award to...
-McKinley at American Honey
-Lizzie at Cotton and Curls (one of my new fav blogs)
-Amber at this is the life
-Meredith at Yours, Mine and Ours
-Kali at Righteous Republic

Thanks! I hope that was too long. But hey, I found something to write about so that's great!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Shirt? TJ Maxx
Jeggings? Charlotte Russe
Necklace? F21
Shoes? Payless

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 10 (I'm telling ya..get jeggings!)
Original? 5
Did I like it? 5 (mostly I just like th shirt but not necessarily the complete outfit--I did like it, but I wish it had more)
Overall? 6.5

3 comments:

  1. This shirt is really beautiful!
    And I totally understand that taking-a-book-everywhere-and-reading-everywhere thing. I did the same. I still do, but I've never been good at math. So you win ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute shirt!! Makes me wish it was summer soo BAD. :(

    I hate cats too.. THey are creepy. How did you get your associates in high school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girly!! :) i was ahead in school too. i graduated at 20 with my bachelor's. let's hear it for overachievers!! ;) hah!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...