2.02.2011

Day 2: Your First Love


Well..as it comes, I haven't had a first love yet. I mentioned in my last post that I've never been kissed, and I also have never been in a relationship. It kind of feels weird saying that and I feel weird all the time that I've never been in love, even though I'm at BYU where people fall in love and get married by the minute.

I'm not gonna lie, it's hard a lot of times to not even know what being in love or being in a relationship feels like. Valentines Day isn't my favorite day out of the year for sure...haha. But at the same time I've learned it's not weird and it also doesn't define me. There are some girls who don't even know how many boys they've kissed or they have a new boyfriend every week because they're afraid to be alone. I'm so grateful not to be one of those girls. I'm independent and for the most part I'm happy with my life. And I know I'm not the only one out there. I have other friends in the same boat as me and they're definitely not strange or awkward, which makes me feel better haha.

I think the one thing that makes me okay with all of this is the fact that Heavenly Father promised me in my patriarchal blessing that I would get married and that I would have kids. So I really don't need to worry. I once heard someone say that even though it hasn't happened to them yet, Heavenly Father promised it and he's not going to break that promise, so they are already rejoicing in the fact that it's going to happen. And ever since I heard that, it's been fine. I'm content with the fact that love will come into my life at some point and I can't wait for it to happen. God just has his own timetable, but it always seems to work out best, so I'll just keep letting him figure out when the right time is.

Anyways, I hope you're not disappointed you didn't get to hear about my first love. If I'd had one, I might have told you. But I don't--so there.

Have a nice day. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh kailee, love will come. I can't wait for you to find that perfect guy!!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...