2.27.2011

It's Playtime!

I took pictures at a playground yesterday! Fun right? Ha, well yes it was. Except it got a little stressful when my camera batteries suddenly died and I didn't have enough pictures. So I drove home super fast, got some more batteries (I know, I'm dumb for not keeping them with me) and rushed back to the park and took a few more pictures in like five minutes before I had to go to work. Which I did make it to on time, thank you very much. :D (sidenote: It was just a little cold taking these pictures. Just a little. That's all)

So that's my story. And now I have to go and study because I have 3 tests to take tomorrow. And as much as I hate studying on Sundays...well it has to happen every once in a while. Sadly.

And can you believe the 30 for 30 is almost OVER?! I can hardly wait! Thursday will be the happiest day of my life. Or one of them. That I can guarantee ;)

An Outfit A Day...
Shirt? Ross
Necklace? F21
Skirt? Target
Socks? Simply Vera at Kohl's
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 9
Original? 6.5
Did I like it? 8
Overall? 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...