2.16.2011

Overload


Whoa sorry! Day 15 brought you lots of pictures because I thought I took good ones and just wanted to show all of them off. :) I really have been enjoying doing fun stuff with my photography and making the pictures look a little more profesh. What do you think? Do you like the pictures?

Warmth is in the air and I hope sure hope it stays there. I think one of the best things about pants is that they can be rolled up! Because obviously I can't wear capris since there are none in my 30 for 30 stuff, but there's no way I wasn't gonna participate in the warmth. So I rolled up my pants and voila...capris! My roommate thought they were real capris and said they were really cute, so I'd have to say that was successful.

Also, I just wanted to point out that I loved my hair. Especially with this outfit. I think hair is such an essential part of an outfit and can make anything look so different if it has a different hairstyle. There's my two cents for the day.

Anyways (I think that's my favorite word lately, I use it in like all my posts), I'm tired. I'm writing this at night even though you will read it in the morning. So happy Wednesday to you all! Halfway through the week!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Thrifted
Blouse? JC Penney, gifted
Necklace? Mall kiosk
Jeans? Ross
Shoes? Thrifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 10
Original? 7
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 9.5

1 comment:

  1. Nice!
    Love your blog!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...