2.01.2011

30 for 30: The Rundown


I, like a billion other fashion bloggers out there, am participating in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge. I'm excited, and really not even that scared. Thankfully it wasn't hard to pick my stuff. Everyone seemed to be having such trouble but I just kind of grabbed stuff and figured it would be fine. I'll just Tim Gunn it and make it work.


So...the rules?
1. Pick 30 items of clothing to wear for 30 days. This is my wardrobe and nothing else. I'm definitely gonna start learning how to mix it up.
2. No shopping for 30 days. (NOOOOO! At least I will save money..? sob..)
3. Accessories (scarves, jewelry, belts, bags), tights, camis, and coats don't count as part of the 30 items so I can still wear all of those.
4. (This is my rule I made up) If I make something--like in sewing class I'm starting to make a red pencil skirt, yeah!--and finish before the 30 days is up, then I can wear it. Because I think it would be too cruel to not let myself wear something I so proudly slaved over.

This is gonna be simple. Easy peasy. Piece of cake. In the bag. Yeah, you get the point... (so I'm a little nervous) Wish me luck!

P.S. On my regular blog I'm also doing a 30 day thing if you wanna check it out. :)

4 comments:

  1. i love the tops you picked out! can't wait to see your remix ;D


    - - - - - -
    theresa :)

    http://theresaisyourhomie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you come up with from all your items and love the name of your blog, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...