2.18.2011

More than Halfway Done

It's Friday!! Sorry, I've been kind of bad about on and off blogging, like posting an outfit one day and the next day posting nothing. I think it's because I take better pictures some days so I'd rather just post the better pictures. And the fact that I'm busy. But no worries, I'll try to be better. :)

I'm SO excited for this weekend. For one thing, it's been really warm outside which has just been divine. I like being able to wear skirts without tights or light jackets! Today I have no classes, but I'm working extra because it's our inventory night...where we lucky employees get to scan every single item in the store. Hopefully it won't take too long. After that I'm going to a J.Wride concert, which should be pretty good I hope. And tomorrow? I'm going home! I haven't been home in so long so I'm way excited! My family has had to come up here for multiple things so it's been okay but I'm excited to go home. Oh yeah and I'm seeing the Justin Bieber movie Monday! I heard that movie was amazing so I. Can't. Wait. :)

Oh my gosh and I have 80 followers!! You guys are AWESOME. Thanks so much. I think I will plan on doing another giveaway when I get to 100... (I guess I should say if I get to 100 ha). And I'm more than halfway done with 30 for 30..YAY!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Old Navy, secondhand
Button-Up? New York and Company, thrifted
T-Shirt? Forever 21
Belt? Thrifted
Jeggings? Charlotte Russe
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 7
Original? 8.5
Did I Like it? 8
Overall? 8

1 comment:

  1. man oh man i am SO ready to be done!! haha i miss the rest of my clothes! (even though i dont't have very many more). just wanted to say, your hair looks really pretty in these pictures, and i love your shoes!

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...