2.20.2011

Ain't No Time Like This Time, Baby

Hey! Today was a good day because... a) I came home for the weekend, and b) I found a super cool place to take my pictures! Thanks to my ever so wonderful sister for taking pictures for me today. They were fun to take and edit. I've really been embracing the photography aspect of this blog and it's just great.

Basically I have nothing else to say really. I hope you all have a wonderful President's day weekend! What are you doing? Wearing? Who else cannot WAIT for the 30 for 30 to be over? Not me...I could just wear the same 30 items for the rest of my life (GAH! No way...that was sarcasm. Goodness kill me if I had to do that. But don't worry, the 30 for 30 is still plenty fun ha).

P.S. The title comes from the lyrics of a Carrie Underwood (my most favorite singer...I'm a bit obsessed) song called "This Time," currently stuck in my head ha. You can listen to her beautiful voice here if you want something incredible to hear. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Blouse? Rue 21
Belt? Thrifted
Jeans? Ross
Necklace? Mall Kiosk
Shoes? Thrifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 6
Original? 7
Did I like it? 9 (yes, I loved it! The belt made it like 10x better too)
Overall? 8

4 comments:

  1. These pictures look incredible. I really love them. Do you still have a Kodak easyshare? Because that's what I have and lately I feel like all my pictures look so terrible and blurry! Do you edit them to get the crisp effect? Keep it up Kailee, your photography is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I like the pattern of the shirt, and the red belt is such an eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your pictures! Love that pathway. I need to tuck in my shirt more when I wear jeans. It is cute!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...