2.10.2011

Day 10: What I Wore Today

What I Wore Today? Hmm....this one might be difficult, although maybe not, since I happen to post what I wear every day {here}. Ha this title kind of makes me laugh.

But...here's what I wore! :)
Yellow Cardigan: Thrifted, Blue shirt: Ross, Scarf: Gap, Belt: Thrifted, Jeggings: Charlotte Russe, Boots: A gift from my mom

I really enjoyed this outfit. Lots. But I really don't want to talk about that because I already did it here ha. But let's talk about fashion and my blog. I love it so much. I really really do. Dance used to be such a huge part of my life and it was something that I wanted to do forever and never let go. But guess what? Fashion kind of replaced that, which is HUGE. I still love dance so much. But now, my "thing" is fashion. What I wear every day is so important to me and it makes me feel good. I love being able to put things together and create something new every day with my clothes. And it's so cool to track my progress on my blog. So far I've worn about 150 different outfits. Yes. They're all different. Cool, huh? Yeah it's awesome. It makes me so incredibly happy. Nothing has made me happier :)

{P.S. This has nothing to do with fashion, but see the last picture where I'm not smiling? Well I learned while I was taking these pictures that this is how I look when I smile without my teeth. Which means that whenever I "smile" at people it just kind of looks like a bratty smirk! This is very concerning to me, so now one of my goals is to smile at people with my teeth. I'll let you know how it goes. :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...