2.19.2011

Busy Girl

I wore this amazing outfit (that I did love quite a lot) while....working at the bookstore, baking cookies, going back later and doing inventory at work (afterwards, I just had beeping ringing in my head :P), going to a J.Wride concert (which was pretty amazing..you should go to their website or facebook page and listen to their music! The new album is incredible), and then hanging out with my roommates and some guys in our ward. That sums up Friday night perfectly. Now I'm home as I'm writing this and so happy to be with my family! So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play with my four year old sister. Because as much as I love this blog.... I love her a whole lot more. ;)

An Outfit A Day...
Blouse? TJ Maxx
Scarf? Gifted
Belt? Thrifted
Jeggings? Charlotte Russe
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 8
Original? 8
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 8.5

P.S. Speaking of J.Wride, one of the band members, Court, asked if I could blog about their outfits! Haha, and how could I refuse a request like that. So here they are, lookin all nice and sharp
I have no idea where they got their clothes from (although Court mentioned he got his shirt from American Eagle I think? haha), but I can still rate them, ya? :)

Comfort? 9.5...they had to look nice but if you're up on stage playing instruments and rocking out, you better be comfy!
Original? 8? I stink at guy's fashion...no idea really. But I thought their matchiness and coordination was pretty original ;)
Did I like it? 10...how can you not like how they look?
Overall? 10...basically they get extra points for putting on an awesome show, so they are winners for the day! Haha..go J.Wride! Seriously go check out their music here, it's amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! I love how you blogged about j.wride. That made my day:)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...