2.09.2011

Day 9: My Beliefs

I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I believe that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. I believe that I'm a daughter of God and that He loves me more than I realize.
I believe in true love.
I believe in loyal friends, though they are sometimes rare
I believe in dressing fashionably. It makes me happy.
I believe in families. I believe in the love that I share with my family. I believe that we will be able to be together forever. I know it.
I believe in dancing and in music
I believe in happiness
I believe and know that rainbows always come after the storm
I believe in taking pictures, and taking a lot of them
I believe in journal writing
I believe in books
I believe in a lot of things....most of all, I think and want to believe in ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...