2.07.2011

This Is Just to Say

Goodness. I am just pretty happy in life right now. Don't get me wrong...it's still hard, it's still life. But it's a pretty darn good one. Heavenly Father loves me. And so many other people really truly do love me. I'm really just so happy. I had a really great weekend. Seriously, moving here was the best decision I ever made.

Remember last semester? I cried pretty much every day. I spent every day alone and stayed on campus until really late so I didn't have to go to my apartment. I went home as many weekends as I could. I was so sad and so lonely. It makes me want to cry thinking about it, because it was so hard. Probably the hardest time of my life. I was lonely, homesick, confused, and just plain sad.

And now? I love my classes. I come home when I'm done with classes and study here. I hang out with my roommates on the weekends and at night. I still cry (I'm a girl), but it's more of on a weekly or every other weekly basis instead. I cook a lot. I sew and my blog posts are happy. I'm still doing my fashion blog and I'm just becoming more and more obsessed with fashion every day. I'm happy. So very happy.

And although last semester was sooooo hard and still makes my heart ache, I'm grateful for it. Because I learned a lot. And now I can be super grateful for the good times. And I'm so proud of myself for sticking it through that semester. I tried hard to be positive by listing things that made me happytrying to look at things in a positive light, and finding the days that were happy.

I think one of my proudest moments was when I was driving home for Christmas break and I suddenly realized the semester was over and that I had made it. And then I just started crying because I was so happy it was done and I realized that I did make it through and that it did come to an end. It made me incredibly happy and proud of myself and I learned that hard times really do come to an end--that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and that Heavenly Father doesn't give us more than we can handle. Because guess what? I thought so many times that I just couldn't handle life anymore. But I survived. Heavenly Father's a pretty smart guy. :)

Thanks to the people that love me and that took care of me and are taking care of me now. You know who you are and I couldn't have done it without you.

I'm so happy these days.

I love my roommates.

I love life. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kailee! I am SOOOOOO glad to see that you are SO happy! I just can't even tell you how happy it makes me to know that you are loving everything. we definitely need to catch up sometime. Love you girl! have a wonderful wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU KAILEE BROWN!!! So glad you're doing so much better.

    ps let's hang out sometime. for reals.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...