2.14.2011

Photo Shoot

The high yesterday was 46 degrees. For some of you that might seem cold, but in Utah, it means to run outside and hope that spring is coming. It was so warm! So I decided to take my pictures outside. I drove along and found this stable place (with no horses) and loved it. Also, I really love these pictures and the outfit. I took these pictures myself, and not gonna lie, i'm pretty proud. What do you think? :)

Hmmm...am I forgetting something? Oh yeah ;) Happy Valentines Day! Even if you don't have a significant other (yes, like me), let the special people in your life know that you love them. I love my family, roommates, friends, and all of you amazing readers! Thanks a bunch you guys. Have a great day. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Blouse? F21
Scarf? Dollar Tree
Belt? Thrifted
Skirt? Secondhand
Boots? Ross, gifted
Bag? Target

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 10
Original? 8
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 10

4 comments:

  1. The scarf and shirt are so pretty, and I love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures! I like the different shades of blue together. And I understand your definition of 'warm' - it's not different here this time of your: snow melting and the sun showing itself = warm *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and you should be proud about the shoot! You did great... seriously, the photos are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful. i showed my roommate your blog and she asked me if you were a model. i was like, "of course she is!"

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...