2.04.2011

Fun Feature Friday: Miss Hannie from Tea and Buscuits

Hi everyone! Meet my lovely friend Hannie from Tea and Buscuits. She's 18 and getting ready to go away for college next year. She's absolutely adorable and so super stylish. Oh and did I mention that she's British? Cool, huh? I found her blog just about a week ago and fell in love. She is so funny, very classy, and has the cutest outfits! Once I started reading her blog, I couldn't stop and I just went through the whole thing! I know you will too, which is why I had to feature her. So without further ado...say hi to Miss Hannie!

Kiki: Who is your favorite style icon?

Hannie: Golly, I wouldn't even know where to begin! I love Rachel Bilson's style because I think it's classic and fresh, but also carefree. I also love Diane Kruger's feminine style - she always chooses the best dresses for the red carpet. I also think most off-duty models have impeccable taste!


What got you started in fashion and where do you want to go with it?

Like most girls, I've been interested in fashion since I was about 13 years old, but it's taken me so long to really find my style. Even now I would say that it is constantly evolving! In an ideal world, I would love to take my love of fashion into a career by working as a marketing executive for a designer such as Kate Spade. That would be pretty perfect!


If you could live in a different time period for the fashion, when would it be?

I would have loved to live in the 1920s. I think it would have been so interesting to see the contrast between the traditional dress and the more 'promiscuous' dressing that would have been emerging. Also, there were flappers and who wouldn't want to be a flapper?!


Where do you get some of your inspiration from?

All the usual places, such as magazines and such. But I do get most of my inpspiration from style blogs. My favorites include the Daybook (of course!), Kristine. Or Polly, Musings in Femininity, That Kind of Woman, and Clothed Much.


If you didn't blog, what activity would you do with your time instead?

Gosh I really don't know! I'd probably still be scrap-booking my favorite outfits, and making a record of what I wear - which is basically an offline version of blogging haha!

I hope you enjoyed reading about Hannie and be sure to stop by her blog! You will love it, promise. She's just adorable. And I love her British-ness and fun, carefree personality. Thanks Hannie! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have amazing style!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! need her shirt! pronto! :] What a fun blog you have! I love it, and am excited to start catching up on all your posts!
    –karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...