2.21.2011

Picture Pooper

My camera was being dumb this day, and also it was snowing outside, so not exactly ideal picture taking conditions. Most of these pictures didn't turn out too great, and even these ones aren't my favorites, so you only get three today.

This skirt was the only 30 for 30 item I hadn't worn yet, so now I've officially gone through all 30 items at least once, if not twice or three times. I'm not even sure I can count how many times I've worn these boots during the 30 for 30. I definitely can't count how many times I've worn them since I got them! They are the best boots ever and my favorites, but the heels are completely worn down. But I love them so much I might just go to a shoe repair shop or something and hope they can be fixed. My love for these boots is strong. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Blouse? Ross
Necklace? F21
Belt? Thrifted
Skirt? Down East Basics
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 7
Original? 7
Did I like it? 8
Overall? 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...