2.28.2011

These Are Stressful Times

It's during super duper stressful times like these when I'm grateful for this blog because it gives me a chance to get away from studying and go to my creative outlet, which is ten times better than studying. If I had a choice, I would love to just take pictures, write, style clothes, and blog all day. But that isn't really a life because pretty soon I'd die because I'd have no money to take care of myself. Happy, huh? Sorry, I hope I don't sound depressing to any of you. I have 3 tests to take today and one tomorrow and a skirt to finish by Wednesday. AH! You're lucky you got a post. So yes, think of me because when this is posted and you're reading it, chances are, I'll be taking a test. Wish me luck! Thanks so much to all of you who read this blog...I love you guys. :)

3 more days until freedom!!!

An Outfit A Day...
Button-Up? Thrifted
Necklace? Mall Kiosk
Skirt? Ross
Belt? Thrifted (someone seriously needs to take this belt away from me...I'm addicted to it!)
Tights? Walmart
Shoes? Payless

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 8
Original? 5 (but it's very classic, which is what I like)
Did I like it? 8
Overall? 7

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Good luck on your tests!...Oh i would love to blog all day and not worry about anything else too!.....p.s i finally made your amazing cookies. So good, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your test!! sending you smart-vibes! :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...