2.24.2011

Sweet Like Candy

Before I say anything, I must say this: Go see the Justin Bieber movie. It's true, I've fallen with a bad case of Bieber fever. I've become obsessed with his music and I just want to listen to it all the time! But seriously, the movie is actually really good! It's very inspirational and you just can't come out of that theater not loving Justin Bieber. Okay, I feel better after saying that. I hope at least one of you goes to see it because of me. ;)

I think this red belt was one of the best thrift purchases EVER. It just makes anything look 10 times cuter. When I bought it, it was way too long, so I just cut some of the end off. You can't even tell though so it's great. Red is really just a great color. Men like it best on women too haha...

Guess what?! Sarah from Wearing it On My Sleeves is in my sewing lecture class! Cool, huh? We're pretty much best friends now ;) But really, I think it's so awesome to actually be able to meet one of my blogging friends in real life.

And another "guess what?!" Only 6 days left of 30 for 30! I can't wait. I want my closet back!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Thrifted
White Tee? Down East Basics
Belt? Thrifted
Skirt? Target
Shoes? Payless

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 7 (the belt would come loose quite a bit, which was a little annoying)
Original? 7
Did I like it? 8.5
Overall? 8

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this fab! You used primary colors but in unexpected shades... wonderfully bright!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...