2.11.2011

Have I Seen This Color Scheme Before??

I was gonna put yellow and blue in the title but realized I'd already done it two days ago! But funny because I don't have any of the same items here as I did that day, so I feel alright. It's pretty funny though. :)

K and see in the last picture where I'm posing and I kind of have bratty smirk on my face? Yes, well that was supposed to be a no teeth smile! So I realized that whenever I think I'm smiling at someone, they probably just think I'm mean! So my new goal is to smile with my teeth so people know I'm really smiling. I was so sad to see that picture haha.

Guess what day it is...FRIDAY!!!! And guess what...no Fun Feature Friday today. :( I've been so busy and I haven't had time to coordinate one. No worries, it'll happen again next week.

Let's talk Friday...what's good about it?
-the weekend begins
-I have no classes
-fun!
-hanging out with friends and roommates
-staying up extra late (because I already stay up late anyways haha)
-the Down East girls usually come to my work to bring new stuff which means I have someone to talk to!
-relaxation and laziness
-movies
-sleeping in
-Friday is just a nice word, isn't it? yeah Fridays are great. :)

And since it's Friday, I hope you all have a great one! Happy weekend before Valentines Day everyone! ;)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Thrifted
Shirt? Ross
Scarf? Gap
Belt? Thrifted
Jeggings? Charlotte Russe
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 10
Original? 7
Did I Like it? 9
Overall? 8.5

P.S. It's already day ten of 30 for 30 which means I'm a third of the way through! And I still haven't shopped! I might actually be able to make this. Guys, we're in this together. :)

3 comments:

  1. told u on a previous post I love the yellow-blue combination! Go girl, only 20 days left :) you can do it! Oh, and THANK you very much for adding me on your links :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! New reader over here, loved the combo, blue and yellow look great in your outfit, the scarf makes them blend perfectly, Friday use to be my favorite, not anymore have to go to classes on saturday so no late sleeping, hope you have a good one! xo

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job not shopping. I was doing so well until today :/ Sales are just so hard! Oh well.

    Stay strong in this one :)

    --Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...