2.02.2011

30 for 30 Keeps the Fashion Police Away..


Numero Uno...I liked the look. A lot. I'm thinking this will be one of my favorites of the 30 for 30 outfits, ha although it's only my first day so what do I know?

I'd have to say that it was a really good day. I just had happy things happen and an exciting idea popped into my head that I'm going to try madly to make it work. But...I'll keep you in suspense and not mention it until later when it's a for sure. I'll give you one hint. It has to do with fashion. GAH. I'm so excited. :) You just have no idea. (confused enough?)

Personally, I think this 30 for 30 will be okay. I'm not stressing and I love reading other people's blogs who are also doing it! I'm excited to do this and I'm excited for it to be done--not because I want it over but because I just want to see all the outfits I can create from 30 items. This will probably change my life or something. No big deal. Anyways.

Oh by the way, do you like this hair style? It's SO easy and super cute. If you like it, let me know in the comments and I will do a tutorial. Even if I get only one comment requesting a tutorial I will do it for you. Because I'm just that nice. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Tee? F21
Necklace? F21 (sorry for all the repeats)
Skirt? Target
Belt? Thrifted
Tights? Chinese Laundry
Shoes? Payless

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 8
Original? 7
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 8.5

8 comments:

  1. Uhh.. Count me in for that tutorial!!! I am terrible at figuring out interesting things to do with hair and need some fresh ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really cute! love your rating on comfort/originality/etc!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ratings you give at the bottom. So cute. This outfit is awesome. It's an awesome mix up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!!! :) can't wait for the other 29...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i DO like the hairstyle, that's what my comment was going to be before you even asked! :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the different shades of purple with black. Your owl necklace is fabulous! Happy remixing to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! it's cute and looks super comfortable (I like the rating system you've got going on too)

    and your hair is pretty! I'm having hair withdrawals since I just cut mine and I'm super jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit. It is looks stylish and comfortable which is always an awesome combination. The owl necklace is a cute touch too.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...