2.02.2011

Day 1: Introduce Yourself with Pictures and Words

So on my fashion blog, I'm doing the 30 for 30, which is when you pick 30 items of clothing and wear them for 30 days. So basically I have a closet of 30 things for the next month. Oh yeah, and I can't go shopping. Not sure if I'm gonna make it. I don't think I've gone a week without shopping! But I'm gonna do it and it will be fun. (And I'm gonna save lots of money to go shopping when I'm done! haha just kidding mami..)

Anyways, I found this list one day when I was randomly blog stalking and you blog for 30 days according to this list. So I figured it would be perfect to do along with the 30 for 30! Here is the list for any of you who want to do it as well. I'd love to do it with you all!

Day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words
Day 02 – Your first love

Day 03 – Your parents

Day 04 – What you ate today 

Day 05 – Your definition of love

Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend

Day 08 – A moment

Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today 

Day 11 – Your siblings

Day 12 – What’s in your bag

Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory

Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret

Day 20 – This month

Day 21 – Another moment

Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better

Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place

Day 28 – Something that you miss

Day 29 – Your aspirations

Day 30 – One last moment

So....here goes. The beginning of a hopefully not long but hopefully fun 30 days. :)

Hi, I'm Kailee.


I'm 19. I go to BYU and I'm majoring in Family Studies. I'm a sophomore in years but a senior in credits. (One of the youngest seniors at BYU...what?! ..ya I skipped first grade too, nbd) Anyways, enough bragging. Not that I don't like it, this is my blog anyways and this post is about me. :)

I feel like one of the ways I can be described is in things I like. So here are some things/people I'm kind of (okay..SUPER) obsessed with:

Carrie Underwood

Dance

Purple

Glee

Project Runway

Harry Potter (I'm gonna brag again and let you know I've read all the books 10 times)

Books and Reading

the movies Enchanted and Tangled (my favs)

Blogging

Fashion. What I'm most obsessed about. I love fashion, clothes, reading fashion blogs, and writing a fashion blog. Fashion is my passion. Ha ha it really is. :)

Hmm..what else should you know about me?
5'2"
Oldest of 5 kids--3 sisters, 1 brother
I hate confrontations and change
When I love something I love it with my whole heart
Never been kissed
All I know about my future is that I want to be married with kids, and if I'm in a career I want it to be something with fashion
I like taking pictures
My hair is naturally straight and black is my natural color--I've never dyed it and never will
I collect barbies
Popcorn and pizza are my favorite foods
Coral is my favorite color to wear

And that's me. Day One=DONE :D

*All photos are from Google Images or are mine. thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I am doing a different one you will have to go check it out ;) love you Kailee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Everything on here is so you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those pictures are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...