11.21.2010

Wintertime!







And...the sister/best friend pictures ;)





Can you believe we already got snow?! That's Utah weather for ya.. :) Usually I don't like snow before thanksgiving, but snow pretty much means Christmas is getting closer which means Christmas break which means two and a half wonderful weeks with my family! I cannot wait. Today Carina took pictures of me with my dad's nicer camera. It was fun! I can't believe I didn't think of using that a lot sooner, but now I'll use it on the weekends and breaks when I come home.

This is probably more of a summery outfit but I didn't really plan for the weather when I brought these clothes home, and I don't really care because I'm used to the cold since I've lived in Utah my whole life. I like these colors together though. I got this dress over the weekend at Forever 21 and I tried pairing a lot of other cardigans with it but nothing really worked except for this one. I think this one was good because the blue didn't drown out the bright pink and it also lengthens the dress, which is nice for a girl who is only 5'2". :)

And now, I'm going to go back to listening to Christmas music and maybe get some hot chocolate. I'm totally in the Christmas mood right now...26 days to Christmas break and 33 to Christmas...CAN'T WAIT! :)

Cardigan: Forever 21

Dress: Forever 21

Pink Shirt: Down East Basics

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: Forever 21 (borrowed from Carina)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the pictures with your little sister.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...