11.24.2010

Winter Wonderland










Snow is EVERYWHERE! It's absolutely wonderful! It was so cold outside but I asked Carina if she'd take my pictures outside because it just looks so pretty. And these pictures look great, don't you think?

Since I came home in such a rush yesterday (read the whole blizzard story HERE), I kind of just threw some clothes in my hamper and decided that making it home fast and safe was more important than outfit making. So I borrowed Carina's cute pink striped shirt-dress and then made an outfit from there. Random thought: How do you guys think up your outfits? For me it's usually picking one piece of clothing and then revolving everything around that one emphasis. Just wondering.. Anyways, the rest of the clothes were mine and the outfit came together, and I was pretty happy with the end result. I like how the white matches the snow too. :) I will probably borrow Carina's clothes every day this week, so thanks ahead of time, Carina!!

Oh and I went shopping today and got some great deals (like Steve Madden heals for $10?!?!?!) and can't wait to wear them. Now...I am off to play in the snow again! (maybe ha)

Cardigan: Forever 21

Shirt-Dress: Charlotte Russe (borrowed from Carina)

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Boots: Gifted

Necklace: Mall kiosk

Headband: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! Love it! And you always get the best deals! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...