11.21.2010

I'm a Wannabe Model Compared to Others... :)







So these are my outfit pictures I was taking for the day here in my home (like my family's home) and my 3 year old sister Gracie was watching me and suddenly decided she was going to come model her clothes too. She just had one condition, and said, "But I have to wear my sunglasses, because that will make me a real model." Haha...already influenced by the media! But here is the result of our modeling together (you will LOVE this, just remember she's 3 years old):



Great, huh? The first one got me and the rest of my family to laugh sooooo hard. I felt like a wannabe modeling next to her haha. And now you know why I love coming home so much and why this little girl and I are best friends. Watch out, she could be a future fashion blogger--and she means business!! ;) Have a great weekend!

Cardigan: Forever 21

Shirt: Ross

White Tank: Down East Basics

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Shoes: Walmart

Necklace: Borrowed from my sister Sidney

1 comment:

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...