11.03.2010

Stressed Sweater Day




Today was an extremely stressful day! I have an excuse for putting this up late. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night because I took 2 tests for my 300 level (junior level) classes. But I think my studying paid off! I'm pretty sure I aced one and did at least okay on the other one. But anyways, this outfit isn't like super accessorized because I really didn't have a ton of time. I do really love this sweater though because of the color. I just love coral. And I think these pants are so super cute. I like how they're ripped but they have patches underneath. I don't really like ripped pants that are just open underneath, because I think I'd feel trashy or something wearing them. But now I have more homework to do so I have to go study :P

Sweater: Old Navy

Pants: American Eagle

Shoes: Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...