11.07.2010

There's No Place Like Home








I'm home this weekend! I haven't been home since my birthday which was 5 weeks ago so it feels like forever. I'm so lucky to have home only an hour away from where I go to school. I don't know how people who live out of state do it. Seriously, I'm so grateful! And another good reason for me coming home is the fact...I get to take my car back! I love my parents for buying another car so I could take one back with me to college. I'll have to post pictures with it soon...go to this post to see some pictures of it. It'll be nice to have a car because I feel like I've had no one to go grocery shopping with and also it means I can come home a lot easier which will be nice. Oh and also more options for outfit taking places than just on campus! This could get fun...:)

I liked this outfit because I kind of felt like a hippie type girl wearing it. The flowers, the fringe, the flare...it all adds up to one thing. :) I got this vest for my birthday but I just haven't had a chance to wear it yet. But I have  to say that I loooooove it. It's so super cute and way fun. You'll see plenty more of it in future posts, don't worry. Oh and I know I keep wearing this flower headband but I think it's just that I made it or something that makes me want to keep wearing it. I do think it looks cute too haha :)

Oh and I think I like doubled my wardrobe this week :) My friend Jenna who I mentioned earlier this week left for home and she had way too many clothes so she left a bunch for me to go through and just take the rest of what I didn't like to DI. So my bed in my apartment has a huge pile of clothes on it right now. I don't have enough room in my closet as it is to fit my current clothes so I'm going to have to figure out some better organization and rotation..any ideas? I also went shopping today and bought 3 pairs of jeggings (jeans+leggings) that are super comfortable and as my friend Amy described "like wearing sweats to school." And the best part? They were only $5 each! That's right, Charlotte Russe has a promotion going on right now that all their sale stuff is $5!! So if I were you, I'd head over there right now before it ends...they have cute stuff!

I also bought a billion fabrics today for making flowers and I think I made like 10 flowers. I'll post pictures of them and do another tutorial soon, promise. I would like to do a giveaway for one or two of them but I need more followers and pageviews so it's a little more exciting than a competition between just like a few people. So please follow and like it on facebook...once I get to 30 followers and 100 facebook fans I'll do an amazing giveaway! You won't be disappointed.... :) Thanks! (Sorry for the long post haha)

Shirt: Ross

Vest: Gifted

Pants: Ross

Shoes: Walmart

Headband: Made by me

Necklace: Forever 21

Photos taken by my sister Carina

2 comments:

  1. Kikie, that reminds me...I loved your tutorial on that cute headband. Can we make some over Christmas break? Just tell me what to buy, I want to make some for Jasmine and myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, let's do it! We could probably even do a girls night with everyone and make them! :) And I have tons of fabric so you don't really need to buy anything. That would be super fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...