11.29.2010

Loneliness

Today has been a super lonely day. Well, really every day is kind of lonely but today was hard. I'm in the library now because after realizing how many amazing books are in here, I think this place is really great. I just didn't really wanna be in my apartment anymore. In a little while, I'm going to just find a bunch of fashion books and read....haha it'll be fun.

I'm not sure why I posted this, because it's so short but I'm just kinda bored ha. If any of you need someone to hang out with or are doing anything fun, CALL ME. I'm completely free every night. It's nice, but kind of not. I miss being busy and social. Anyways, I'll go back to my internet surfing and fashion book reading. Happy Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Kailee, I know all to well that feeling of loneliness. It's seems to linger, and become overwhelming as soon as the sun goes down. Just remember, the sun will come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailee,
    I did not get a chance to talk to you on Sunday. It was nice to see you there in RS. I have read a few of your posts lately and I am sorry that you have felt a little down. I just want you to know how much I love you and your family. I think you have an amazing family. It is hard to believe that you used to me in my Mia Maide class...Time sure goes so fast. I also want you to know that I have always looked UP to you. You are so talented, kind, beautiful inside and out. I am sending you my best wishes!
    Love,
    jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel girl! I didn't know my roommates before and we don't really hang out or talk much, so I'm all social at school and out with friends, but as soon as I come home I am bored to death! Its weird to feel lonely in your own apartment! So instead of coming home from school I usually just stay on campus til bed, haha! :) But seriously, we should hang out sometime, I feel like I know you better through your blog than last year! We should be buds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really solved my problem, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...