11.26.2010

Happy Turkey Day :)







I'm thankful for lots of stuff...being able to go to BYU, Carrie Underwood, clothes, lotion, purple stuff (and just the color purple), guitar hero, my amazing friends, school, cardigans, my cell phone, dance, music, pizza, books, blogging, everyone who reads and follows this blog (really, thank you!!), and my job. :)

But most of all, I am grateful for my family and for my church. Obviously I've loved my family my whole life but they've really been there for me this year and I've come to appreciate more than I could have ever known. They really are my best friends and I have no idea in the world what I'd do without them! Whenever I go home I have the best time in the world and I cry every time I have to leave. So if any of my family members are reading this (esp. my parents): I love you guys! You are my life and I am so grateful for you! I don't tell you thank you enough but really, THANK YOU. For absolutely everything. Daddio, Mama Llama, Rina, Siddy Biddy, Buddy, and my BFF Gracie...i love you all lots and am so happy we can be a family forever. :)

And my church. It's amazing. I am LDS. I'm a Mormon. :) I don't know where I'd be without my religion. It's true and it's everything I believe in. It is who I am. All I can say is that with it, I am utterly happy and know that I always will be. And it lets me be with my family forever. That, folks, is amazing. It's just wonderful. :)

Happy thanksgiving! Christmas (my absolutely favorite holiday) is next! 27 days... :)

Cardigan: Abercrombie and Fitch (thrifted)

Shirt: borrowed from Carina

Jeans: Bubblegum via Ross

Flats: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...