11.08.2010

Cozy






I feel like I've been wearing a lot of brown these days, which is funny, because I NEVER wear brown. And even weirder...that it is actually looking okay on me! Haha. Today was a very rainy day so wore these boots that are kind of waterproof, but not completely because a little bit of water still got in. Oh well though, it wasn't too bad, and what can you expect from $7 boots from Walmart? Ok and this scarf....guess how much I got it for?! $1!!! I got it at dollar tree! It's actually pretty cute, don't you think? The pants are the best part I think. You can't tell, but these are what I'd like to introduce as jeggings--jeans+leggings. My shirt covers it up, but there are no pockets in the front and at the top there's an elastic instead of a button and zipper! They are really comfortable and look just like jeans. The best part about these ones? Only $5 at Charlotte Russe! All the sale stuff at Charlotte Russe was $5 so I bought three pairs of jeggings, all of which I think are super cute and I looooove. I'm so excited to wear them (don't worry, you'll be seeing them a lot). One of the pairs I got seriously feels just like sweatpants if not better, and they look like jeans. The perfect pants for a crappy day. ;)

Brown Tank: Wet Seal

Cardigan: Gifted

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Boots: Walmart

Scarf: Dollar Tree

3 comments:

  1. Jeggings? I've heard much about these ... never tried them out! They look great on you though! But you're tiny :) Either way, love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Jeggings!!! I need more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HANDS DOWN my favorite outfit so far and you can totally pull off brown. Need help finding cute boots at Thanksgiving PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...