11.29.2010

Classic Vintage








Ok, so I'm a little embarrassed to say that these are my first pair of heels. I know, I don't even deserve to be a fashion blogger, huh? ;) I mean, I've worn shoes with little heels but these were tall. It was an adventure walking around in them, but I definitely liked them! I was lots taller which is good for a short girl like me, and I also felt very classy in them. And of course they're Steve  Madden (for $10 let me add..)! You'll be seeing more of these shoes and heels in general. Today's outfit was pretty fun. I thought it looked very vintage-y and I imagined myself as a girl waiting for a train at the train station, like they used to back in the day. It was very fun to pretend. ;) Oh and notice I put black and brown together..I love this combo of it! Black and brown can look great together, you just have to do it in the right way. :)

Cardigan: Thrifted

Flower Tank: H&M via Plato's Closet

Dress: Kohl's

Shoes: Steve Madden(!!) via Ross

Necklace: Rue 21

Bag: Target

3 comments:

  1. Totally have that bag. It's my favorite bag ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I do go to BYU!!! I love finding people near by. That's so funny. I love your style by the way:)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...