11.04.2010

School Colors






Brown and gold were my high school colors so whenever I wear them it always reminds me of football games and sometimes I feel weird. But the colors really do look cute together and I think I'm getting over the memories of high school horrors. ;) I really like this outfit though because brown doesn't always look that great because it clashes with my black hair. But pulling back my hair in a side french braid and adding the yellow toned down the contrast and makes it look good. I think it's just a really fun and cute outfit. :)

Cardigan: Thrifted

Yellow Shirt Dress: Charlotte Russe

Jeans: Ross

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: Forever 21

Belt: Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...