11.21.2010

Let It Snow! :)

I am home and it snowed today! Snow that actually stayed on the ground haha. Gracie kept begging all day to go out and play in the snow but no one really felt like it and I didn't have any winter clothes or boots because I just brought enough clothes for the weekend. But I took my dad's nice camera outside with Gracie and took a bunch of cute pictures of her while she just had a blast running around and throwing snow balls. Isn't she a cutie? :)

You can also go to my fashion blog to see some more pictures Gracie and I took together...she loves to model with me, it's adorable!






1 comment:

  1. Nooooo... Snow and me are not friends!!

    But your little sister is totally cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...