11.16.2010

I Love My Brights






This outfit today was fun! I feel like I'm back in my groove haha. I think the colors of the cardigan and the yellow shirt go well together because they're both kind of bold and fun. And of course, what is better than a cute and comfy pair of jeggings?! Um, nothing I think. As I've said a billion times before, I love jeggings! And I really like the dark color of these ones. It goes well with the cardigan, and then I think the belt ties everything together.

Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted)

Yellow Shirt: J.C. Penney

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Flats: Payless

Necklace: Forever 21

Belt: Amazon.com















1 comment:

  1. I love jeggings so much, I need more. But I am having an issue, are yours really tight on the butt? Mine are, so I feel like I have to only wear them with longer shirts, but the other day I wore them with a shorter t-shirt and I felt like I was a little too exposed...haha. Are yours more jeans or more leggings? Mine are way more leggings-ish than denim so that's probably my problem.. haha

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...